1. What do you like most about your profession?
-The freedom of being apart of a woman’s everyday beauty.
2. How long have you been doing this?
3. What are you listening to lately ?
-Drakes new album.
4. What do you think about when you’re alone in your car?
-Seriously lately all I can think about is how to create more avenues of money stream.
5. Whats the 1st 5 things you do everyday?
-Pray , check Instagram , check my PayPal account , read emails , shower.
6. What was your least satisfying job and why?
-When I was a waitress… I just hated carrying plates all day.
7. What motivates you?
-My Gigi she so proud of me . So It makes me wanna be greater and better.
8. When did your dream start becoming a reality?
-2 years ago.
9. Who would you be star struck over?
-Jack Nicholson or Rihanna.
10. What did you want to be when you were 10 years old?
-A Plastic surgeon.
11. WHAT’S THE SIDE OF YOU THAT THE PUBLIC NEVER SEES?
-The side of me that sleeps because I’m always working.
12. If you could wave a magic wand, what ill in the world would you solve and why?
13. What’s one misconception people have about you?
-That I got everything too easy and too fast.
14. How have you changed in the last 5 years?
-I hate clubs ,I have really learned to accept the things I can’t change and change the things I can , I’m at peace.
15. What makes you sad?
-It takes a lot because I don’t give negative energy.
16. What has been your most bizarre life experience?
-Being in china on the bus lost and nobody spoke English.
What was the most important day of your life?
-The grand opening of my salon.
18. What was the last book you red?
-Unlabeled by Marc Ecko.
19. When are you completely satisfied with your work?
-I’m a nit picker and I think everything can be better . But once I see the kool-aid smile on my client’s face I’m satisfied.
20. Ever got caught having sex?
-Nope I’m classy lol
21.What’s your pet peeves?
-People who steal.
22. Who are your heroes?
23. When was the last time you got a text message that made you smile?
24. Talk about a time that you took a risk and failed, and one where you took a risk and succeeded. What was the difference?
I opened a clothing boutique it only lasted 1 month it was too much for me to handle . Opening my salon was a complete success.
25. What’s the most embarrassing thing you’ve ever done?
-Sent text messages to my ex being drunk and emotional …… Smh
26. What inspires you?
-The people that say I inspire them… that makes me go harder.
27. What do you want your legacy to be?
-Beauty Icon and motivator.