1. WHAT DO YOU LIKE MOST ABOUT YOUR PROFESSION? Creating my own lane on how to get things done. I’ve made my hobby my dream job.
2. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN DOING THIS? 8 Years
3. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO LATELY? Daley & Rich Homie Quan
4. what do you think about when you’re alone in your car? All the things I need to get done in the day, month and future.
5. Whats the 1st 5 things you do everyday? Check Phone, Computer, mediate, hug my dog, and stretch
6. What was your most and least satisfying job and why? Most – what I’m doing now.. Least – When I worked on Wall Street
7. What motivates you? Life.
8. When did your dream start becoming a reality? when I woke up and started working towards it.
9. Who would you be star struck over? Eminem
10. What did you want to be when you were 10 years old? Exactly what I am, digital curator.
11. WHAT’S THE SIDE OF YOU THAT THE PUBLIC NEVER SEES? My funny side.
12. If you could wave a magic wand, what ill in the world would you solve and why? Poverty, no child should go to bed hungry.
13. What’s one misconception people have about you? Stuck up.
14. HOW HAVE YOU CHANGED IN THE LAST 5 YEARS? yes, growth is important.
15. What makes you sad? 60% of The News
16. What has been your most bizarre life experience? When someone who didnt know me, created a negative blog bashing me.
17. WHAT WAS THE MOST IMPORTANT DAY OF YOUR LIFE? Anytime I talk to my mom
18. What was the last book you red? Secrets of a Powerful Women
19. WHEN ARE YOU COMPLETELY SATISFIED WITH YOUR WORK? when its done correctly
20. Ever got caught having sex? No
21.What’s your pet peeves? Unmotivated People
22. WHO ARE YOUR HEROES? Oprah
23. When was the last time you got a text message that made you smile? This Morning
24. Talk about a time that you took a risk and failed, and one where you took a risk and succeeded. What was the difference?
25. What’s the most embarrassing thing you’ve ever done? Anytime I trip in my heels.
26. What inspires you? Life.
27. What do you want your legacy to be? A Girl who loved life and lived it to the fullest.